Friday, September 9, 2011

Soulja Boy Disses Us Army

The somewhat famous rap artist Soulja Boy is now apologizing after dissing the U.S. Army in on of his newest songs "Lets Be Real"

Many fans of the U.S. Army are angry with the young rapper and have retaliated with a few disses of their own.

Some of the names are SGT Ian Vandiver, SGT Dunson, and Stephen Hobbs.


I might even have to make a dis on soulja boy myself. Lol.

All in all, I am not sure if this is a publicity stunt for the young artist, or the fact that he messed up in his song. Being an underground rapper myself, I don't think it's easy to mess up in your song, that you wrote.

Soulja Boy You need to get your lyrics together. He says he gunna have the most songs. In my opinion it's going to be the most songs of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment